Russellings

Miscellaneous musings from the perspective of a lefty (both senses) atheist with a warped sense of humor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a geek, but I do have some redeeming social skills. I love other people's dogs, cats, and kids. Snow sucks, but I'm willing to put up with it just to live in Madison.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tragedy in Minneapolis

I've been following the tragedy in Minneapolis, where I have many friends and fond memories. I'm a tad too distracted at this point to be able to concentrate.

I keep telling myself "Every day in Iraq is like this, and you don't let it get to you. Why now?". I dunno. Something about seeing it happen to a bridge that I've personally driven over countless times brings it closer to home, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home