Russellings

Miscellaneous musings from the perspective of a lefty (both senses) atheist with a warped sense of humor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a geek, but I do have some redeeming social skills. I love other people's dogs, cats, and kids. Snow sucks, but I'm willing to put up with it just to live in Madison.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kanye West Expanded

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Kanye West observed on national television that "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Shortly thereafter, I and about a bazillion others expanded that observation to note that George Bush doesn't care about anybody else, either.

But leave it to another George (Carlin) to expand it to the top level with the observation that Bush is just the front guy for the rich owners of America, NONE of whom care about anybody else. Of course, nobody says it better than George does here.

(In fairness, I should note that Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, who have shared the title Richest Man on Earth between them for the last couple of decades, seem to feel that they have adequately conquered that mountain and are now setting out to claim the title of Most Generous Men on Earth. For that, I believe we have to thank Bill's wife Melinda.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home