Russellings

Miscellaneous musings from the perspective of a lefty (both senses) atheist with a warped sense of humor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a geek, but I do have some redeeming social skills. I love other people's dogs, cats, and kids. Snow sucks, but I'm willing to put up with it just to live in Madison.

Friday, April 06, 2007

What I Learned during the National Weather Service’s “Severe Weather Awareness Week”

The greatest danger from lightning comes when you’re standing on high ground. Get off that hilltop and get into a car.

The greatest danger from tornadoes comes when you’re on the open road. Get out of your vehicle and lie down in a ditch.

The greatest danger from flooding comes when you’re in a low-lying area. Get out of that valley and head for the hills.

The greatest danger from lightning comes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home