Russellings

Miscellaneous musings from the perspective of a lefty (both senses) atheist with a warped sense of humor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a geek, but I do have some redeeming social skills. I love other people's dogs, cats, and kids. Snow sucks, but I'm willing to put up with it just to live in Madison.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Obama and Tax Cuts

What the hell is with this guy?
He has reason on his side.
He has justice on his side.
He has public opinion on his side.
He has the economists on his side.
He has the power of the presidency on his side.
He has time on his side.
And yet he VOLUNTARILY rolls over and pisses it all away for ... what?

Pearl Harbor Day, indeed, complete with stab in the back.

I still hold out hope that Russ Feingold, the last poor man in the US Senate, will go out swinging and finally put the filibuster to some GOOD use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home